Behind the scenes of… Life and Death in the ER.
- Review EMWRaP submissions (teams of 2-3 editors per submission)
- Score using the literary rubric sheet
- Return to Editor team lead
Editor Team Leads:
- Apply the de-identification algorithm to submissions
- Return accepted & edited/de-identified submissions to authors prior to publication
- Please email the following items to EMWRaP.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV or resume with reference information
- Phone number and best times to reach you
- Signed EMWRaP Confidentiality & Non-disclosure Agreement
- Briefly explain (1-3 sentences):
- Why you would like to volunteer as an EMWRaP editor
- How you heard about EMWRaP.org
- Any suggestions or questions you have for EMWRaP (Optional)
- You may also include examples of your own writing (if applicable)
We will contact you to schedule an online interview.
*** All editors must sign the EMWRaP Confidentiality & Non-disclosure Agreement.***
Please download, sign and attach to your EMWRaP Editor application.