- All submissions are to be considered works of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination and the EMWRaP Anonymity Algorithm. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
- Authors retain rights to their own work and may withdraw their submissions at any time.
- Individual views of authors do not represent the views of EMWRaP.org
- EMWRaP retains the right to remove without notice any published writing on the EMWRaP. org site for any reason, including, but not limited to: alleged plagiarism, violation of anonymity, HIPAA-compliance issues, copyright issues.
- This site is not a source of medical advice or care. This is purely a collection of creative work.
- Curated collections.
- Editorial review from the panel of editors.
- Perspectives on life and death in the ER. From patients, nurses, doctors, consultants, friends and family.
- Is original and authors must have full rights to the writing prior to submission.
- Aren’t real.
- Locations: will be generated by EMWRaP editors using: https://thestoryshack.com/tools/hospital-name-generator/ or similar sites or tools.
- Names: All first and last names of characters will be generated using a randomization algorithm (RedCap) and a list of candidate names based on the most common first and last names in the United States of America.
- Dates: will be changed using a 365-day randomizer and years will be changed using a +/- 10 year generator.
- Other Identifiers: will be changed if needed based on review by panel of editors.
“Add a testimonial from someone who loves what you do.”Jane Doe
1 Example Street
Anytown, CA 10100